Ways to Give
Due to the financial hardships faced by many in the Collegiate community, the Development Office’s primary charge is to support our families by raising necessary funds through the Collegiate Families Emergency Relief Fund (CFERF) and financial assistance program. If you are in a position to support our families through a gift to CFERF or financial assistance, we thank you and encourage you to consider making a tax-deductible donation here.

List of 10 frequently asked questions.

for more questions

Alternate payment plans, contact:
Cameron Evans at cameron_evans@collegiate-va.org or 804.741.9756

CFERF application process, contact: 
Debbie Clabo at debbiec@collegiate-va.org or 804.741.9753

Need-based financial assistance, contact: 
Susan Trenkle at financialassistance@collegiate-va.org or 804.740.4895

Charitable gifts, contact:
Kristen Williams at kristen_williams@collegiate-va.org or 804.741.9722
"I decided to contribute to this fund because I saw firsthand how Collegiate helped a member of my family stay at the School for their senior year during the last financial crisis. That is one of the fundamental reasons why I stay involved and love the School so much. I feel privileged to support another family to do the same." - Collegiate Trustee